COVID - 19 UPDATE
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We added sneeze guards at both reception windows.
- Our front office staff are spraying and wiping down countertop areas, pens and clipboards after each patient encounter. So if you notice the counter is damp rest assured this is due to the sanitization process.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
-We have added air purifiers to each operatory the waiting room and front office area to help circulate and clean the air you breathe.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- If you would feel more comfortable waiting in your vehicle we will send you to your car to wait with a restaurant style pager that we will buzz you in with when we are ready. These pagers are completely disinfected after each use.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient.
We will make you smile!
Goodheart Dental complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
When you visit our office,your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Emergencies Taken Daily
6530 Raytown Rd. , Suite A
Raytown, MO 64133
*Hours may vary depending on procedure.